The 2011 Pick the Winner of the World Series Contest (Dedicated to Randy Martin)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please put me down for the Detroit Tigers.

I will send:
2010 Bowman Platinum
Andrew Maggi Auto/Jersey #/740
(if this is card is not enough BV, PLMK and I will send something different and this card can still go to the pot.)

Tal

List Updated with people that I have received the cards from.
Don't have the exact list of the cards, but if you have sent it, you know what is here.
Had my father read off the names of the people that I have received from along with verifying how many cards were received from each person.
If your name is still "*" Next to, your cards have not been received as of 2/7/2011

ill take the yankees ml 2006 ud bat card adrian beltre
ill take rockies nl 2004 jersey bowman futures jersey clint nageotte

I sent my card in right away. small bubble mailer, return address sticker had a Baseball Digest logo next to my name, "ENTRY" written below return address sticker.

PLMK,

Tal

I sent my card in right away. small bubble mailer, return address sticker had a Baseball Digest logo next to my name, "ENTRY" written below return address sticker.

PLMK,

Tal
Tal, I did get yours.
It did not update for your or liberatemadness's entry at first. Sorry, that's my blunder.
Thanks for the reminder!
Zac

ill take the yankees ml 2006 ud bat card adrian beltre
ill take rockies nl 2004 jersey bowman futures jersey clint nageotte

Posted in the Trade Manager.
(Please send to my home address in the trade manager)
Zac

trish, your package arrived as well.
sorry, it didn't save all the names, and I'm fixing that problem now.
Zac

cool just wanted to make sure it didn't take the really slow train to go the 20 miles or so to your house from mine.

It's happened before. haha
But, the problem has been fixed, and the list has been 2x checked now for accuracy.

I'll try the Red Sox and Brewers. Confirm if they are available and I'll pull a couple cards.

Both teams are available.
Please post a free trade and send them to my home address in the trade manager
Thank You, and good luck in 2011!
Zac

Zac I still have the cards here no trades/sales for a month :eek:
A drought for me anyways I will make a special trip this weekend
Thanks ...Rob

Zac I still have the cards here no trades/sales for a month :eek:
A drought for me anyways I will make a special trip this weekend
Thanks ...Rob

Just make sure you field pick has a card valued at $20 or more.. The Barton card would not satisfy the requirement.
Zac

Status
Not open for further replies.