The 2011 Pick the Winner of the World Series Contest (Dedicated to Randy Martin)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zac I fixed the Barton to another card
They were mailed on Saturday Thanks
(Also I think i forgot to put my name in the package
but you should be able to match the cards or city sent from )

i think i recall sending these two

hpqscan0068.jpg

hpqscan0029.jpg

Ok, I'll have to double check with the list that I was sent.
I will get back to you tomorrow.
Zac

Hey Zac,

I sent sometime last week. Have they been received?

I sent...

2007 A&G Relics AGR-EC Eric Chavez $8
2005 Bowman Heritage Pieces of Greatness PG-EC Eric Chavez $8
2003 Playoff Piece of the Game Game-Worn Jersey AU Runelvys Hernandez $20

Jay

Hey Zac,

I sent sometime last week. Have they been received?

I sent...

2007 A&G Relics AGR-EC Eric Chavez $8
2005 Bowman Heritage Pieces of Greatness PG-EC Eric Chavez $8
2003 Playoff Piece of the Game Game-Worn Jersey AU Runelvys Hernandez $20

Jay

Jay, not sure, I haven't received an updated list and won't until next week from my folks back home.
The Runelvys is $20? I think that was one in the contest last year and it only booked $10 when I received and mailed it out back in January 10 and October '10.. Sudden price jump?

Jay, not sure, I haven't received an updated list and won't until next week from my folks back home.
The Runelvys is $20? I think that was one in the contest last year and it only booked $10 when I received and mailed it out back in January 10 and October '10.. Sudden price jump?

I was going by my Beckett Quarterly (December 2010) that says that commons #75-100 are $20 - His card # is 98. If I'm wrong, I'd gladly change it.

I'm getting a price value based on my Feb 2011 Beckett that "Commons" that are not numbered book $10.00
That's the current value I'm guessing.
Not positive.

Sorry didn't read that I was supposed to post the ones I'm sending. Here's my two

Year Last First Brand Descrip Num
2007 Hoffman Trevor Upper Deck UD Game Materials Jersey HO
2005 Upton BJ Bowman Draft Futures Game Jersey Relics bdp142

In the light of Mr FatboyCards "Randy Martin's" passing.. I have placed his name next to the reds. If the reds win this year, I will sell this years' pot and donate the money to whatever charity the entire group as a whole adjourn to. With my picks as well this year, if they happen to win, I will donate my winnings resell value to a charity as well. I think it would be an awesome way to keep the legacy of Ol' Fatboy going! Anyone have any ideas for charities?
Zac

I'm not sure whether or not either was received.
Please wait until May or June when I get back home. My folks back home don't have time to update me of everything that arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.