The 2011 Pick the Winner of the World Series Contest (Dedicated to Randy Martin)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Louie has been pushed to the brink, and with rain postponing game six yesterday, we will know tonight if we will crown a new World Series Champion (in Texas) or wait until tomorrow night (As long as rain stays away) to crown a champion.
Good Luck! And root hard!

One of the best games I've ever watched. David Freese = hero of game 6. End of story. But you can't leave out other clutch hitting from Berkman and the rest as well. JHamilton's Homer in the 10th I thought was going to do it, but, wow!!!

I guess guys, I'll keep in touch for later tonight! LOL
Good Luck,

Congrats! The Cardinals rallied and won the series. The cards will mail around thanksgiving. :D

Both Winners have received their cards, please check back 01/04/2012 for the 2012 Contest. Same rules, etc.

Thanks again for all the entries. I hope we have an even bigger turn out this coming year!
Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah.
Zach

Status
Not open for further replies.