The 2011 Pick the Winner of the World Series Contest (Dedicated to Randy Martin)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the light of Mr FatboyCards "Randy Martin's" passing.. I have placed his name next to the reds. If the reds win this year, I will sell this years' pot and donate the money to whatever charity the entire group as a whole adjourn to. With my picks as well this year, if they happen to win, I will donate my winnings resell value to a charity as well. I think it would be an awesome way to keep the legacy of Ol' Fatboy going! Anyone have any ideas for charities?
Zac

Thank you very much for the kind act of doing that for Fatboycards. I can ask his wife what his favortie charity was and let you i you want me too
Chief

ok, this is good to go! Good Luck to everyone this year who have entered.
Again, sorry if I have any confusion regarding the entries. I won't be able to solidify the remainder of the entries until late May.. I'll be in touch then.

Please someone contact me and let me know who mailed this..
Billy Martin Stadium Seat from topps heritage.
Thanks

Sorry but it was me.

Ok, updated that on the original post.
I don't have the exact card list on hand with me as they are at home and I'm at school down in Charlotte. I will be back in Maryland the first week of October.. So I am planning on picking them up for the winners so I can mail it out close to the conclusion of the world series.

I have eliminated the following teams
Pirates, Marlins, Padres, Cubs, Astros, Orioles, Royals, Mariners, Athletics, and Twins from the contest.
These teams are either eliminated from W/C positions or are close enough to where they are no-longer a contender.
I will update with others I officially eliminate as the time passes closer and closer to the final positioning for the post season

Everything has been updated accordingly! Good Luck to you all, and I'll be bringing the cards with me to mail here next week when I go home for mid-terms fall break.. So they will be mailed at the end of the World Series in late October or Early November.. Whenever it happens!

Well I forgot to pack the cards for the contest, sorry guys. They will go out sometime around Thanksgiving rather than the first week of November.

So a Cardinals vs Rangers World Series.. and to have thought Steve, you could guaranteed a win if you'd gone with your gut. lol

Woo hoo...Cardinals still in it....woulda been sweet if all 4 of my teams had made it through to get a guaranteed win, but at least I still have the Cardinals left.

SHould be a good series....

Status
Not open for further replies.