Bench 1.0 Draft thread...take a look!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I thought we were supposed to send our lists Katester44? Aren’t they the one who will be doing all of the handling of cards and randomizing of lists to be fair?

The OP says that lists will be sent to the mod.

Or are you the one who will be handling the listing of cards?
I am handling the listing of the cards...katester44 is doing the handling of the cards becasue he is a moderater and i am not

I have most of that listed in the original instructions...atm the clock is ticking on getting the cards to Andy (katester44), once that hppens then I can post the next step thanks
I sent Andy an email requesting his mailing address so I could ship my cards and am currently waiting for a reply. Hopefully get mine sent out in the next day or two.

I sent Andy an email requesting his mailing address so I could ship my cards and am currently waiting for a reply. Hopefully get mine sent out in the next day or two.

I am going to start a new thread once we get the draft going...this one is getting very long...here is the info again...

All cards are to be mailed to the moderator Katester44. Please be sure you include info on yourself like your screen name here on Bench.

VERY IMPORTANT!!! When you mail your cards, you must also include your return mailing address and $5 cash to cover costs (or a SASE bubble mailer with postage applied) so Andy can ship your draft picks back to you once the draft is done.

Once he has all the cards, I will let you know and than we can start up the draft.

Address for mailing:
Andy Eidson
2405 Friesian Road
York, PA. 17406

As stated above, once all cards are received I will post the draftees! Looking at a 10 day window to get these cards out...hopefully that is enough time to get them mailed...

PM me or Andy a list of the cards you are sending in the format requested...thank you all!

I am going to start a new thread once we get the draft going...this one is getting very long...here is the info again...

All cards are to be mailed to the moderator Katester44. Please be sure you include info on yourself like your screen name here on Bench.

VERY IMPORTANT!!! When you mail your cards, you must also include your return mailing address and $5 cash to cover costs (or a SASE bubble mailer with postage applied) so Andy can ship your draft picks back to you once the draft is done.

Once he has all the cards, I will let you know and than we can start up the draft.

Address for mailing:
Andy Eidson
2405 Friesian Road
York, PA. 17406

As stated above, once all cards are received I will post the draftees! Looking at a 10 day window to get these cards out...hopefully that is enough time to get them mailed...

PM me or Andy a list of the cards you are sending in the format requested...thank you all!
I sent my list of cards to you and will be mailing to Andy in the next two days, hopefully tomorrow.

Update...my cards are in the mail...and I have the list of cards from all but 3 "teams"...will update as I get the information thanks

Update...my cards are in the mail...and I have the list of cards from all but 3 "teams"...will update as I get the information thanks

As I receive cards, I will confirm it in this thread. Please do not create a transaction to send the cards to me. What I would like is a list of the cards that each individual is sending, so I can make sure that what I receive is what I am supposed to receive. Thanks.

As I receive cards, I will confirm it in this thread. Please do not create a transaction to send the cards to me. What I would like is a list of the cards that each individual is sending, so I can make sure that what I receive is what I am supposed to receive. Thanks.
My cards are all packaged and ready to go, but USPS came 3 hours early today, so I missed them! Cards will be going out tomorrow.

I will PM you the cards and tracking number now.

How about a Command Post. One which includes actionable comments and info only. Devoid of comments that people don't have to react to.

Important stuff like.

Date Cards to be collected
Order of Merit
Format for cards collated
Picks

I have that combined list...but missing three lists from 3 participants...