Donruss 08 Threads Redemption Help pick player they will give me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamnike4

Rookie
4.90 star(s)
Got a redemption out of the 08 donruss threads and it was for a plat. auto serial numbered to 5 and when I turned the redemption in 5 months ago they told me the other day kirk gibson hasnt turned the cards back in so they told me to suggest a few other players that they could give me from any sport and they would see who they had but they said it might have to be at the same value and kinda lost at who to ask for. A markakis auto not at same value of a plat. auto of gibson so going to try to get another persons auto that I could use to get a auto that I dont have of the few people I collect. Have already told them of ripken,jeter,peterson, or manning but whoelse should I see who they would have. Dont know whoelse they have out of there sets for the last couple of years so I thought I would ask you guys for options. Going to put griffey,wright,longoria,howard,braun,lincecum,arod, and chipper on the list right now but who do you guys suggest. Thanks for your help and when they let me know what they are sending will let you guys know incase it is a player you collect thanks.

look like you have most of what is out there of him, but I will put him on the list for you, anybody else

Willie Mays, NO DOUBT!!!

Mays has Autos in that set. Cross your fingers and good luck!

Tim

PS: I'd also throw Pete Rose's name in there.

I threw petes in there but they said for me to tell them who i would like and i told them i belonged to a trading site so they told me to list other names i might be able to trade so that is why i asked you guys so maybe I can still get a card I want from a trade with a bench member if they dont have anything of my players thanks

Just got back what they are putting the value of the card at. Kinda shocked what do you guys think a plat. auto of kirk gibson serial numbered to 5 would be worth, thanks

they are saying I can have a $50 auto that is what they are putting on it and I think for a serial numbered to 5 plat. auto of gibson is a little low. His 03 tribute sells for $40 and I dont think that is was a plat. auto serial numbered to 5, really think it was a low bid by them or maybe they are trying to low ball me dont really know first redemption I had to do this with and first with donruss

I agree it is a bit low but not that far off really. Try for an auto around that range or see if they will give you something low numbered of a established player even if it's a GU.

They so far have told me what value they are putting on it and asking me what team I collect and have told them all the big star players and the orioles yankees steelers and colts but no answer after that.

They so far have told me what value they are putting on it and asking me what team I collect and have told them all the big star players and the orioles yankees steelers and colts but no answer after that.

Just shot you a pm.I would try to get a pablo sandavol from them then and then trade it to me,lol.

That is why i put this thread up is for you guys if I cant get somebody I want then I am going to try and get somebody that you guys need so I can get a card from you and you can have a good low serial numbered auto

this is the card they want to give me as a replacement for the gibson plat auto- 2009 Prestige Preferred Materials Signatures of Joseph Addai /15