All BSL Owners Read (Old check-in thread w/ example page)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very helpful. Thanks,

edit: One question regarding multiple computers. I have the OOTP software on my desktop and laptop. Should I download the .lg file (when available) only onto one of them and then use that machine for all of my roster moves/changes, etc.? Or, is it safe to download the file to both computers so that I can make changes on either one?

Eric

I would recommend using one machine for the actual upload/download stuff. You can access the benchsimleague.com website from any internet capable device which will have all the usual stuff on it.

I seem to understand it all. I'll find out when I first dive in.

I have only a laptop with minimal memory. Though the practice league I started works, it's very slow. Anyone else with a slower machine have any problems uploading or downloading the files? Not worried about slow, just would hate not being to correctly up or down load the files.

---Frank

I seem to understand it all. I'll find out when I first dive in.

I have only a laptop with minimal memory. Though the practice league I started works, it's very slow. Anyone else with a slower machine have any problems uploading or downloading the files? Not worried about slow, just would hate not being to correctly up or down load the files.

---Frank

The memory itself shouldn't affect the upload/download...primarily just the software/game itself may lag a bit. It should still be functional.

The upload is small, it doesn't take much. The downloads might take a bit longer, but outside of the very first *lg (zip) file that everyone will have to download one time, the downloads for owners are not that bad.

The initial .lg zip has ALL of the images for the league and beyond, so it is a huge file that will take a long time for everyone ( a few of the testers can tell you about how long...I think it's 600mb or so)

I've been doing my own sim so i basically i know how to set line-ups p/u free agents place players on the DL and take them off of the DL and how to run
a sim

But for the life of me can't figure why i can't view the guide i must be doing something wrong and i can't figure out what it is

The memory itself shouldn't affect the upload/download...primarily just the software/game itself may lag a bit. It should still be functional.

The upload is small, it doesn't take much. The downloads might take a bit longer, but outside of the very first *lg (zip) file that everyone will have to download one time, the downloads for owners are not that bad.

The initial .lg zip has ALL of the images for the league and beyond, so it is a huge file that will take a long time for everyone ( a few of the testers can tell you about how long...I think it's 600mb or so)

Think I have 520MB of RAM. I did get a warning when I downloaded OOTP 2.0, but everything seems to work fine.

Still need check-ins from the following that they have read the link in the first post.

12). MN Twins(sinocc)
18). St Louis Cardinals(HeboAlan)
28). SF Giants(jamesnevans)

Last edited:
I need help finding my players to import to my major league roster! i cannot seem to find all the cpu players taken. are they all assigned to the minor league rosters? i know there were quite a few major league pitchers and position players that i drafted cpu but now cannot see anywhere. any help will be appreciated! thanks!

I need help finding my players to import to my major league roster! i cannot seem to find all the cpu players taken. are they all assigned to the minor league rosters? i know there were quite a few major league pitchers and position players that i drafted cpu but now cannot see anywhere. any help will be appreciated! thanks!

Probably in the Waivers & DFA section. You'll need to assign them to ML, AAA, or AA roster.

Down on the bottom right were your team name is you'll see a clip board icon click on it-it will pull up your rosters on the top in the red tool bar is a Waivers&DFA tab click on it and on the left under players designated for assignment right click each player choose transaction and you can send them to ML roster 40 man roster AAA or AA

Status
Not open for further replies.